This morning I came across My So-Called Chaos’ monthly goals list while catching up on my bloglovin’ and thought to myself “YOU LOVE LISTS” and you’ve been reading some of your favorite bloggers lists like these for years (my pretty pennies, give me back my five bucks) and figured what better way to get this month started than joining this link up!
My September Goals:
– Read 2 books (just started If I am Missing or Dead last night!) and write a review of each on the blog
– Workout (gym, track, or 3+ miles walk) at least 15 days this month
– Do one last clean out of closet/stuff that made it from Medford to Dorchester in the move that really should have been sold/donated/tossed
– Keep up with my #100happydays on instagram
– Pay off my loan from my parents ($300)
– Book our pedal tavern in Nashville to celebrate my 30th birthday!
– Send some non-birthday, just because cards
– Cook 1 new recipe
– Do one FALL activity
Do you have a book recommendation for my second read for the month?
Have you been to Nashville? Any suggestions on things to see, eat, do?